At Cedar Mountain Family Dentistry, we offer a variety of services to care for your mouth. If you have any questions or would like more information on how we can care for your teeth and mouth, please contact us today.
- Braces: we are excited to offer full orthodontics available for both adults and kids. With Fastbraces® technology we can complete treatment in a fraction of the time of traditional braces. Improve your smile, boost your confidence, and get the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Clear Braces: not interested in brackets and wires? Our Clear Correct® Clear Aligners offer a simple way to straighten teeth without the fuss of traditional orthodontics. Perfect for adults looking to bring back that youthful smile.
- Same-Day Crowns: no more messy impressions or multiple visits. Crowns can now be digitally scanned, milled, and cemented in a single visit.
- Teeth Whitening: we offer both in office and professional take home whitening.
- Dental Implants: replace missing teeth with a longterm healty solution.
- Sleep Apnea Devices: treat sleep apnea with an intraoral device and start sleeping better today.
- Digital X-Rays: read how our x-rays provide less radiation and highly accurate images for a precise diagnosis.
- Dentures: used to replace 1 tooth or all of them, get back that smile you deserve.
- Adult Fluoride: kids are accustomed to receiving fluoride at the dental office, but read how adults can benefit as well.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: we are an amalgam (silver) free office and provide cosmetically pleasing composite (white) fillings.
- Laser dentistry: providing comfortable procedures from cosmetic gingival sculpting to pocket decontamination lasers offer a wide variety of uses.
- Veneers: looking for a great way to improve your overall smile, with veneers you can achieve the perfect smile.
- Root canals: when a cavity reaches the nerve a root canal is needed to clean out the root and prevent infection.
- Extractions: once removed options for implant, bridge, or dentures are available.
- Space maintainers: helpful in allowing permenant teeth to grow in straight when child teeth are lost prematurely.
- Pediatric crowns: inexpensive way to remove and prevent cavities in children.
- Financing: We have a variety of payment and financing options with 0% interest.
We also offer computerized charting, which allows quick and accurate records, lowering wait time.